CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Snowy Spring Day

Snow...Yes, that's right 2 inches of snow is what we woke up to yesterday morning. So much for spring! So, I dressed Tyce up in his snow suit I bought him last year. We haven't had enough snow to put him in it and really this wasn't enough, but it was cold and by golly I was going to make sure he wore it at least 1 time!
Never too cold for soccer!
Rosy cheeks
Had to cover every inch of the yard so no snow was left where it fell
Feeding Echo snow - it worked well until she wanted the ball
and it was in between his legs and down he went
Tyce happy, and then....
Very mad...he wanted it off now!

1 comment:

-Mallory- said...

my goodness, I cannot believe how BIG he his getting! Love the pictures and hope all is well!